Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yun Tai Garden

This morning we were able to visit Yuntai Gardens. It is a beautiful park with amazing flowers and trees from several different countries. We spent about an hour and a half walking around this peaceful park and enjoying the cool weather this morning.

Most of you know how much I love rose gardens. Well imagine my surprise when we turned the corner and saw the largest rose garden that I have ever seen. There were thousands of different kinds of roses. Most were as big as my hand! And the smell was absolutley amazing! Needless to say, we stayed at that part of the park for awhile.

As far as sleep goes, that has not improved. I woke up this morning at 2am and never was able to go back to sleep. Donny, however, did sleep better. He slept until 6am this morning. The night before I think he only slept a total of 2 hours. So we are hopeing that tonight we will both get a good amount of sleep since it will be our last night without the baby!!!

The two little girls asked me to take their pictures. They were so cute and giggling the whole time. They practiced a couple of english words with me.


Hope you all enjoy the pictures!















No comments: